This is based on a recipe from Joyful Healthy Eats. She called for using thyme which I have growing in my garden but it was raining cats and dogs and I had a bunch of cilantro in the fridge so I used that instead. A big plus; this is a one pan dish!
- 4 bone boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups cut green beans
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to season
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon course stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To a large bowl roasting pan add green beans, sweet potato, red onion, red pepper, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat everything with seasoning.
- To a small bowl add course stone ground mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic clove, fresh cilantro, salt and pepper. Whisk to mix everything together.
- Pat chicken dry. Then season with salt and pepper on both sides. Using a pastry brush, evenly brush the the honey mustard mixture across all 4 chicken thighs.
- Place seasoned chicken thighs in roasting pan and spread veggies out around the chicken breasts. Be sure to put them in a single layer and not to crowd the pan.
- Place the roasting pan bake for 45 minutes. Stir veggies at 25 minutes.
I believe I am making the world a better place with beautiful photography. If you are looking for beautiful portrait, nature, or documentary photography, or someone you know is looking for photography that helps to create a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me.