This is based on a recipe from Taste of Home. Simple to prepare and delicious!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (I used one shallot.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi (I used Rana gnocchi.)
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained (I used 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes.)
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach (I used kale. You could also used swiss chard, mustard greens, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add gnocchi; cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in beans, tomatoes, spinach and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you are looking for beautiful portrait, wedding, nature, or documentary photography, or someone you know is looking for photography that helps to create a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me. Photography and Prints meant to last a lifetime! For more details about having an amazing and fun photo experience, please contact me.