Delicious! Serves 2. Based on a recipe from Real Simple Magazine.
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Chile Powder plus 1 tablespoon Chile Powder
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 Country Style Pork Ribs, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine chile powders and salt in a small bowl; rub mixture over ribs. Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet, lined with another sheet of foil–turn edges up. Roast until bones can be pulled out with just a bit of tension, 2 hours to 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together ketchup, vinegar, sugar, pepper, hot sauce, and mustard.
- Preheat broiler. Unwrap ribs and baste with half the sauce. Return unwrapped ribs to oven and broil until sauce is bubbly and glazes the ribs, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.