Refreshing and easy to make!
- 1 pound tomato (I used one large Brandywine.)
- 1 ½ pounds seeded and cubed watermelon
- handful of mint leaves
- 1 peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Crumbled feta (If desired. We added to individual servings.)
- Combine chopped tomatoes and seeded and cubed watermelon with diced cucumber, diced jalapeno peppers, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a food processor or blender; process until chunky-smooth.
- Garnish: Crumbled feta and chopped mint.