Fast and easy and so ever tasty!
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas (I used a bit more)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 small bunch flat leaf spinach
- 1 medium tomato chopped (I used about 15 cherry tomatoes, halved and seeded)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
~from Real Simple
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, adding the peas during the last minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spinach and tomato and cook, tossing occasionally, until the spinach is wilted and the tomato begins to soften, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Add the tortellini, peas, lemon zest and juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the skillet and toss to combine.