1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 lemon, halved
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle turkey with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well. Add to skillet; heat through.
- Sprinkle parsley and squeeze lemon evenly over turkey.
In a small bowl, stir together the following:
2 cups diced peeled Jicama
2/3 cup coarsely chopped cranberries
4+ tablespoons chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
1 large pickled jalapeno chilli, seeded and minced
2 shallots minced
Juice of one lime
2 tablespoons vegetable oil