Easy to prepare and delicious!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 1/2 pound leftover steak, sliced into matchsticks.)
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into matchsticks (My addition.)
- 1 red pepper, sliced into matchsticks (My addition.)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add carrot and red pepper and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently. And steak to heat through.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds, if desired.
If you are looking for beautiful portrait, wedding, nature, or documentary photography, or someone you know is looking for photography that helps to create a more artful and beautiful life, please contact me. Photography and Prints meant to last a lifetime! For more details about having an amazing and fun photo experience, please contact me.