Skip to content
- 1 pound cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt plus 1/4 cup water
- 2 small whole scallions, trimmed and 1 large garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, deveined and chopped
- ½ cup packed mixed fresh herbs (like mint, parsley, dill, tarragon, basil and cilantro)
- ½ teaspoon sherry or white wine vinegar, more to taste
- ¾ teaspoon kosher sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 ear of corn, cooked, shucked, kernels sliced off
- In a food processor, combine cucumber, yogurt and water, garlic, scallions, jalapeño, fresh herbs, sherry vinegar and salt. Blend until smooth and adjust seasoning as needed. Chill.
- Distribute soup between 4 bowls and garnish with corn kernels and a drizzle of olive oil.